04 April, 2010

Finally

Finally, I have a way to just talk, anonymously. That's really all I need, currently. My big problem is that I feel alone, all the time, even when I'm with my friends. At school, I'm someone else. I'm happy at school. And then I get by myself and I start feeling miserable. My life's really not that bad, but I don't see the point in it anymore. I don't see the point in anything. I mean, we're all going to die. What does it matter if it's now, or fifty years from now? *sigh* I've thought about killing myself, but I couldn't find a way that I liked, though climbing out my window and freezing overnight sounded good. Or just stabbing myself. Half the time I just want to go away, disappear forever. I go through bouts of not eating in an effort to disappear, but it always takes too long and I change my mind. Message me at free2beme4evr@gmail.com if you want. All I want is someone to talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment