06 April, 2010

Good to Bad

Even though I probably had the nest day I'm going to have all of spring break, my mood is back in the toilet. I got together with some classmates today to work on homework (it's a theatre class and we need to get memorized ASAP), and we really didn't get much done in the way of memorizing, but we had a lot of fun. I got home and slept 'cause I was tired, and never actually got around to eating dinner, but whatever. Still not hungry. And now that I'm alone again, with time to think about life and stuff in general, I'm not in a happy mood again. I don't even care if I get in trouble for not being in bed. This whole not-caring thing is starting to... not scare me, per se, but make me stop and think for a moment. I'm trying to look at my feelings and stuff from a detached perspective, see if maybe I am depressed, but it's not working. I don't exactly care. *sigh* And again I'm filled with this overwhelming urge to talk, hence I'm posting about basically nothing. That's my life: basically nothing. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment