11 February, 2011

BS from 2/11/11

Stress and I don't get along very well. So long as there isn't too much of it, I can manage, but... If there's too much stress, all I want to do is break down into tears. And my stress levels only ever continue climbing. They don't drop, I just adjust and make do the best I can in the situation I'm in. That's all I can really do, which doesn't make me feel any better about it. Even right now, all I really want to do is break down sobbing and screaming, but I can't do that. I can never do that. Not the screaming part, anyway. I can break down sobbing whenever I'm alone. And despite the ridiculous amount of time I spend alone, I still don't get to break down anywhere close to often enough. I don't generally need to break down when I'm alone, which makes it that much harder to blow off steam in one of the only ways that I know how. I'm ready to move on to something new. Whether it be death, or something new in life, doesn't really matter much to me at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment