16 July, 2010

Job Issues

Okay, so I recently got a job working at a local camp, in the kitchen. The first week or so was really fun, but now I'm back to hating my life and wanting to die. My boss and her daughter, both of whom work in the kitchen as well, are hypocrites. The one thing I seriously can't stand in life is a hypocrite, and so the fact that I'm working for one is rubbing me the wrong way. If my boss's daughter does something, and I were to do the EXACT SAME THING, guess who would get in trouble? Not her. And then she gets bitchy, too. I was trying to help her today, and she looked at me and told me, rather snottily, to stop. She just pisses me off, because she'll point out something I forgot to do that she just doesn't do, like clean out the screens after her shift. I forgot ONCE and was reminded to make sure that I do it. I've found crap in the screens TONS of times when I start my shift! It's just seriously getting on my nerves! And I like the job just enough that I don't want to say anything about it, since it's the boss's daughter and I'd probably get myself fired or something like that... I think I just need to scream, or cry, or something... But I don't really know...

No comments:

Post a Comment